Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Art Journal Page in my Tiny Album

Hello creatives!!!!! I am back to share another page out of my Art Journal :)
I have said before, I am NO expert! but I am truly enjoying creating!
Start small in a tiny book or album like I have, if you are new to it! The small
spaces makes it seem less daunting to me anyways! I hope you all like the page below!
And the ones coming up over the next couple days :) xoxo


 Now this one seems so simple! But i think it took me the longest lol. First off, I 
had challenged myself to NOT USE colors I typically do ! So i grabbed the green! 
And blue and black of course lol!
The new Impasto Paints just make you want to experiment! I layered and collaged strips of paper
onto the background! Then just took a palette knife and scraped the paints and gesso
across until I was happy with the look! 
After it dried , I just took a stencil and added some light paste. some thread and 
a few metal pieces and i felt it was done. The last 2 pages coming up in the next
2 days are much more complex, so this one was a nice break :)

Hope you like my efforts! I admire you brave souls who do so well with art journaling! 
I am trying harder! Ready for my next one! 


Here is my supply list, just click the links to purchase any items you want to try :)

                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment