Friday, May 19, 2017

Whimsical Star Hanging

Okay So i am a few days late ( of course lol), Tuesday on the Prima blog
it was all about Pinspiration! Seeing a picture on Pinterest
and creating a project from that inspiration. So I kept seeing this December Daily's
and Advent calendars that hung from the wall like the one at the bottom
of this post. And i couldn't help But try my hand! I hope you like my project!
It was really fun to just create freely with no purpose in mind, 
but the possibilities are ENDLESS with this! Check out the blog for some
AMAZING inspiration! 



And here is the picture that inspired me!

As always just click on the photo of the products if you would like to buy them
right at Scrapbook.com :)
Supply List:
                                                                                                                                                

2 comments: