Thursday, September 4, 2014

An Eerie Tale Altered Typewriter

Hey everyone! Here today to share my latest project for Graphic 45 using my FAVE An Eerie Tale! 
I really love this little typewriter! I'm always scouring for things to alter, some are easy , this one was a bit harder. There were a lot of uneven surfaces i had to sand to be able to cover with paper. That usually the first question I ask when I see something that I want to alter, "Can I cover it with paper?" And as long as I can, its alterable to me Lol. No matter what it is. Anyways I did lots of fussy cutting and just had a blast making this one! I really hope you all like it, make sure to check out the Graphic 45 blog for Jane's amazing work as well today! Hugs!






Supply List
An Eerie Tale-Enchantment
An Eerie Tale-Fanciful Fable
An Eerie Tale-Magic Spell
An Eerie Tale-Wicked Whimsy
An Eerie Tale- you Bewitch Me
Graphic 45 Staples
Ornate Metal Label Holder
Antique Metal Keys
Ornate Metal Brads
An Eerie Tale Chipboards
Tim Holtz Metal Feet
Corked Dome
Tassels
Corked Vials
Chipboard Leaves Gina's Design
Blue Fern Studios Clock
Kaisercraft Fence
Mini Typewriter Piggy Bank

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I don't even have words!! This is beyond phenomenal! You always blow me away, Miranda! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Miranda, what a stunning piece of art! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Do you have any tutorial points you could offer? thanks, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old typewriters so this project is love at first sight. Where did you find the ceramic typewriter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thats really fantastic, so much beautiful details on the gorgeous old typewriter!! Gorgeous inspiration!! many thanks for sharing with us. Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too would love to know where you found the typewriter. I gogoled myself silly this morning trying to find one remotely close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. The iron gate and tiny butterflies are amazing.

    ReplyDelete