Friday, September 13, 2013

Steampunk Spells Matchbook Box for CHA

Hey lovely people! I am so excited to share this project with you all! It was one of my CHA assignments for Graphic 45, and I was happy with how it turned out! I wanted to do something "different", this was the result! I added a mask to the matchbook box! And also made a train coming out of the eye and all along the bottom! Make sure to go check out the blog to see my sweet sweet teamie Annette's work! She is so brilliant , and uber sweet! Click here to see :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Graphic 45 Papers:
Steampunk Spells- Steampunk Spells
Steampunk Spells- Fanciful Floral
Steampunk Spells- Nevermore
Steampunk Spells- Tick Tock
Steampunk Spells- Pumpkin Power
Steampunk Spells- Frightful Folly
Steampunk Spells- Beware
Steampunk Spells- Vintage Voyage
Steampunk Spells  Chipboard 1
Steampunk Spells Chipboard 2
Steampunk Spells Banners
Graphic 45 Metal Staples:
8x8 Matchbook Box
Ornate Metal Keys
Stamped Metal Brads
Ornate Metal Label Holder
Paper Mache Mask
Petaloo Flowers
String
Chipboard

 

 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous Miranda, really love it. Hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear, thank you for your sweet comment! I love ALL your work -- you are fabulously creative and talented, and it is such a treat to get all these sneak peeks of your work before everyone else does!! Have a lovely day and can't wait to see what you come up with next!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete