Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"Love Art" Mixed Media Artsy Canvas

Hiya lovely ladies :) Here today with a DT project for Discount Paper Crafts, yet another canvas Lol! What can I say, they are my FAVE thing! Makes me feel like a real "artist" LOL! Anyways I have been digging a bit deeper with my artsy techniques lately. Trying new things and just playing around. This came from a few different sources of inspiration ( I link them on my YT vid ), and also the abundance of cheap paintbrushes I had all dried out and caked with stuff. I HATE to throw away things like that !So might as well make it pretty right? This is an 8x10 canvas, and I used over 50 brushes. I treated each one like its own piece of art and painted the handles, stamped, sprayed, etc. I used my fave new stamp from the Vintage Vanity line! Complete product list at bottom of post :)
 
 




 
Products Used:
Prima Vintage Vanity Stamps, Mechanicals
Prima flowers in Paquita,Firebird,Cherry Blossoms Spray, Lyric Daisies.
Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings, Typo Zippers, Typo Bulbs, Clock Faces, Clock Hands.
Shabby Chic Resin Treasures in Window Shutters.
 

 


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous and fabulous idea, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just devine, i love this idea :) very clever, i have some yucky brushes too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, as usual! Your creativity blows my mind woman!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, as usual! Your creativity blows my mind woman!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I have loads of dried out brushes and have always thought they were way to pretty to pitch... I just might have to draw some inspiration from this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, never stop to admire yourccreative mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous!! I loved the closeups- so many fun details. Inspiring :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is incredible, we did this at the same time ! Completly in love for your piece of art, the combo of colors is fantastic! Thanks for yuor sweet comments in my blog! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome canvas - definitely an artist 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this piece...totally awesome. How could you "give up" all those studio brushes?? Terrific!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this piece...totally awesome. How could you "give up" all those studio brushes?? Terrific!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete