Friday, September 27, 2013

Graphic 45, Petaloo & Xyron Blog Hop Day 5- My Pumpkin Patch

Hey everyone, I'm beyond excited to share this post! Not only cause I got to use 3 amazing brands wonderful products, but I have just fallen in  love with Fall decor! If you have been watching the G45 blog all week, you will have seen all the gals AMAZING works! Dream team I tell ya! Today I shrae my contribution :) Along with tutorials on all 3 different styles of pumpkins! First I wanted to share the blog hop prize, you need to go comment on the Graphic 45 blog (here) to be entered to win! Prize winner announced on Monday! So hurry hurry!
To me nothing says Fall Decor better than pumpkins! Once I got started on these, I couldn’t stop myself! Graphic 45 papers were absolutely perfect for the color schemes I wanted to go with!  I wanted to share with you all 3 different ways ( and  tutorials) to create pumpkins for your home decor. These vary in difficulty, from the super quick and easy treat boxes, to the more advanced pumpkin carriage. All of them are easily achieved, and I hope you will give them a try!
Here is the link to the full video tutorial on all 3 projects :)
 











Paper Pumpkin Treat Boxes:
Graphic 45 Papers MOther Goose and French Country
French Country Patterns & Solids
French Country Chipboard 2
Typography Chipboards
Graphic 45 Staples:
Ornate Metal Keys
Ornate Metal Keyholes
Petaloo Flowers:
Xyron Adhesives:
Spellbinders Dies: Bitty Blossoms
Trims/Ribbons from Stash
Altered Book Pumpkin:
Graphic 45 Typography Paper
Typography Chipboards
Mother Goose Banners
Graphic 45 Staples:
Ornate Metal Keys
Ornate Metal Keyhole
Petaloo Flowers
Darjeeling Collection
Xyron Adhesives
Mega Runner
Adhesive Dots
One book (at least 400 pages, can be hard back or soft back, if hard back -remove the hard covers)
Trims from stash
Pumpkin Carriage
French Country: Rendezvous
French Country Patterns & Solids
Graphic 45 Staples
Antique Metal Door Pull
Ornate Metal Keyholes
Ornate Metal Keys
Metal Clothespins
Petaloo Flowers
Xyron Adhesives
Gina’s Designs Chipboards (steampunk set)
Tim Holtz Pulley wheels,ornate plate
Prima Window/Shutters, Faucets
Light Bulb
Wooden Wings


14 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, love, LOVE your pumpkins Miranda. They are glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are fantastic! I am off to check the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great-great-great pumpkins! I love it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic video tutorial! I saw it on the Graphic 45 blog and had to tell you how awesome! Very inspiring and I can't wait to get started. Thank you! :) (and I hope you feel better soon! ) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove this project!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super cute and easy peasy!!!!! Hope you get to feeling better!!!! Where can I find the other measurements? Did I miss it in the video?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love all of your pumpkins! They are super cute and adorable! I'm working on the small treat one now! Very creative with the carriage idea, I love it! Thank you for sharing. I can't find the measurements for the size strips for the medium and large pumpkin. Can you post that info please? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miranda, fell in love with the pumpkin carriage, do you happen to have a source for the angel wings by chance?
    Thanks so much.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pieces, I always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Stopping by from Papecrafter'slibrary blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you said you think outside the box - you were not kidding! Your style, art and designs are just fab! Thanks so much for sharing, I will never do anything nearly as elaborate as what you have done but you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fantastic! OH my how detailed is your work! I'd love to feature your pumpkins for Trendy Tuesday over at Paper Crafters Library blog, too. We expect to feature paper craft pumpkins on Halloween week. Let me know if ok to link back to your post. So glad you were featured on PCL so I could find you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Katherine that would be amazing !!!! I'm so glad you like them :) thank you for the kindness and for wanting to feature them!!!! Xoxo

      Delete